Thursday, January 7, 2016

Divided heart

Ezekiel 11:19  I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

This scripture was referring to the leaders and people of Israel because of the evil deeds they were doing. The children of Israel had been prophesied to be cast out of the promise land and death was judgment on many. But as time progressed they were to come back to this land and practice their sinful ways no more.

This sounds like the life I lived in the past. I was raised in the church but as time progressed I chose the sinful nature and suffered during that period of time.

Isn't refreshing to know that when we make the choice in life that God still has a sanctuary of peace waiting for us. It's just that we, I must acknowledge that I am sinning and change from that pattern. Trust and believe it's not easy to let go of all the things I did wrong because I'm still working on me. The good thing is, is that God's right there with me as I strife for my created reflection. My heart is no longer divided but unified with the Glory of El Shaddai.

I'm a human man and still face trials and tribulations but know I am more focused on regaining and improving on the reflective image God created me in. If you are dealing with issues in life remember God does not take us into bad situations, we do it to ourselves. The good thing to know is that God is right there with you, first we need to acknowledge the Existence of God and then follow Gods lead. As we follow, the heart will begin to change and how we use to think will become a more clear understanding of the balance of good and evil. The knowledge we gain in the Presence of the Lord will help us make wiser decisions in life and therefore lead to a healthier and prosperous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment